Sunday, June 07, 2009

I learned how to do a Mary Kay facial and glamour makeover.

I read a little bit of information on a web site titled "Pink Truth", all about how BAD Mary Kay is and the CULT it has become. By the time I finished reading I was ready to throw in the towel. I was so filled with doom and gloom, hopelessness and despair, I wanted to crawl under my bed and die. It only took a few minutes to realize that just because one person fails doesn't mean everyone else has too. So I picked up my head and dusted off the negativity. I decided, I will not fail.

Remember, if you look, you can find something negative about everything. My advice; don't look. Stay positive.

I learned how to do a Mary Kay facial including glamour and colors. I am ready to go. If you are ready to join me, visit my web site and send me a note. I would LOVE to take you with me on my journey. I am destined to win. I will settle for nothing less.
http://www.marykay.com/LacyEnderson

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Um How are things going? Still having a great time or was pinktruth.com just a little right?

Lacy Enderson said...

Hi Amanda, after 3 years in Mary Kay, making the decision to keep going forward, I am doing great. One face at a time has provided me a huge customer base. No, not everyone re-orders, but most of them do. I am not driving a MK car and I am nowhere near being a director--mainly by choice--but I am having the best time of my life (I am almost 50). I never had friends and now I have many. I've always been shy, and now I actually talk to women I do not know. I love it so much I went to Make-up school last summer and became a certified make-up artist. Now when I ask them to be a face model I have credibility. For those who think Mary Kay is a get rich quick business--well they will prove themselves wrong very quickly. Doing it the Mary Kay way--one face at a time--has grown me a business I can certainly live with. God bless you in all of your ventures. Thanks for offering me the chance to tell you and anyone else who happens to stop by, just how great the Mary Kay Opportunity is; if you do it right. Lacy