Saturday, July 05, 2008

Everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades!

Neverending, your glory goes beyond all fame. Lord, the cry of my heart is to give you praise; from the inside out, Lord my soul cries out, to you!
Sometimes my love for God is so great I can't contain it.
There are days like today when everything looks bad in the natural yet my soul feels like it will explode in love and adoration.
Can God be so great to cause an excitement within me that permeates all sound reason? I say yes.
Thank you God for being greater than all my circumstances. Thank you God for loving my children more than I do. Thank you God for choosing me a home and making it possible for me to obtain. Sometimes it is impossible without the loving hand of God. Thank God nothing is impossible for Him.
I will walk in the blessing. I will walk in the light. I will stand on the Word, and I will prevail.

No comments: