Thursday, September 01, 2005

A Remarkable Journey Through Life~Simply Amazing

Life amazes me and rightfully so. It has been an amazing journey these last 43 years. I have to say I am happier now than I have ever been. I have been delivered from every imaginable addiction. I have mastered the bondage of overeating, everybody's greatest dream. I have been given an awesome relationship with God. One that I always wanted but never knew how to obtain. Than one day I was there. I guess persistence does pay off. I gave up cigarette smoking, my very best friend and favorite thing to do. And never dreamed I'd ever be this happy about it. I stopped drinking alcohol. I knew I needed to at the age of 15 but never wanted to. Just a die-hard alcoholic. Again, who would have ever thought I'd be happy without alcohol? I have recovered from 2 divorces and have learned how to have a healthy and happy marriage. Third one is the charm~really. I have 3 great kids, 2 wonderful step daughters and a magnificent grand daughter, my greatest joy. I am in the process of getting a book published. I had my first rejection letter yesterday and I was happy about it. I guess I was glad they even responded back to me and the letter had a compliment inside. It felt good whether they accepted me or not. At least I was acknowledged. I am not sure why I created this blog. I guess I should look up what a blog is for. It seems I am always behind the times so I thought I would catch up, slowly but surely. Take care and be blessed. More later when I figure out what I am doing.
BTW if you are interested in checking out my webpage visit me at http://www.lacysjourney.com
My book is a downloadable ebook until it is published and printed. The main theme is recovery from alcohol but there are also many stories about living life. If you want to be happier I suggest you take a look. $3.49 isn't that much for what I have provided so check it out. I wouldn't recommend it if I didn't think it was wonderful. And I'm not being biased because I am the author. God delivered me from a lot of bondage and in my book I tell how it was done. Everyone deserves to know how to find freedom from all addictive behaviors.
It reminds me of when I was a dental assistant and one of the first dentists I worked for made me a free set of bleaching trays. He said it was his office practice to give this service to the workers for free. He said it was great advertisement. I was so happy to get these trays I overlooked the fact he was basically telling me I had yellow teeth. Because I was so excited about my new teeth whitening opportunity I bought all the materials and machines needed to make my own. I wanted everyone I knew to have this same blessing that was given to me.
That is why I wrote a book. I wanted everyone needing help to have a place to find it. I want to pass on what was given to me.

No comments: