Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Substance Abuse and Chemical Dependency

I remember back when I was addicted. It seemed like I was addicted to everything. I feel I was fortunate I wasn't friends with cocaine addicts or heroin users or I might have been addicted to them also. I know it is said some people have addictive personalities. I am convinced I was one of them. It took me a long time and many years to break the addictive spirit in myself. I know I tried for years to master food, quit drinking and stop smoking. And it seemed at that time I was doomed right from the start. I just could not figure out how to break a bad habit. Looking back at that time it all seemed so hopeless but as I sit here today completely delivered from every addiction, I am simply amazed. So if you are struggling with a substance addiction and you just can't seem to break free from it, be encouraged. If you are willing, there is a way. I can vouch for that.
http://www.lacysjourney.com

No comments: